Join us online for our July social, where our guests help you understand business accounting in the time of Covid, and how to use Instagram stories effectively.
WHEN: Wednesday 15th July
WHERE: Online, via Zoom
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for City Precinct members only. A Zoom link will be sent to all attendees who RSVP.
Fortune Partners is a boutique accounting firm based in Melbourne CBD. They are a team of young professionals with a passion to provide timely solutions to business owners and keep them informed with accurate information when they need. Read more here.
Harry will offer tips on the following items:
1. Claiming deduction on home office expenses, which includes the new rule for the COVID19 period.
2. Claiming deduction on motor vehicle expenses
3. Tax treatment for Cash Boost Payment and Jobkeeper payment
4. Minimum wage increase from 1 July 2020.
5. Extension of the instant asset write off.
Natalia Naa is a Melbourne based portrait photographer who creates ethereal images that captures the essence of rawness, beauty, and femininity. Her style of imagery has been described as elegant, dreamy, romantic and intimate. Drawing from her background in psychology and social work, she strives to tell the unique stories of her subjects in the photographs she takes. Say hello to Natalia at her website or Instagram.
Natalia will step us through the following
– What exactly are Instagram stories,
– How to use them effectively to engage with your followers
– All the different sub-functions of IG stories.